GRL 0.00% 1.7¢ godolphin resources limited

Ann: Godolphin Board Changes, page-6

1. 3,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1886
    Hi @5riven
    Drilling and the resulting data is an essential component of exploring, developing and expanding a mine.
    We are a young company with a highly prospective landholding that is revealing itself, as you know.

There are many ways a mining operation can be brought online towards being a producer, some of those options are:
    - To go it alone and develop the infrastructure yourself.
    - To embrace partners using Joint ventures as a means of accelerating the move to production.
    - To toll treat ore through existing plants that have available capacity for the ore you wish to treat.
    I am sure that all of the above would be in consideration especially considering the very real possibility of massive resources in multiple locations on our highly prospective mining leases.

First and foremost is the need to quantify and understand what we have and where is it exactly, thereafter, progression could be rapid with regards to the way in which we become a producer on some ore bodies.
    I would like to see us progress rapidly towards being a producer with revenue in some areas, in others taking the hard decision to build the plant.

In short, once we know what we have, different strategies or combinations thereof could be used very effectively.
    RED

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.