ARL 5.21% 50.5¢ ardea resources limited

Hi @shiftedI am sure that 3 things will happen with regards...

1. 3,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1886
    Hi @shifted
    I am sure that 3 things will happen with regards share allocation and the options to acquire.

1 If you are a shareholder you will receive approximately 1 free Godolphin share for every +-4 shares you hold in ARL, this is a loyalty reward for ARL shareholders

2 In the prospectus to be issued for Godolphin, they will allow existing shareholders preferential option to nominate to buy at $0 .20c an allocation of shares that should be filled in full preferentially, subject to an oversubscription on the total allocation.

3 Joe blow and the general public will have the last right to buy shares prior to the listing at a price of $0.20c, this option is for non ARL shareholders. It is expected that the IPO will be oversubscribed thus these share allocations will be proportionately rationed. These share allocations are at the bottom of the allocation list.

So to answer your question, yes you will be notified of your right to FREE shares and also be given the documentation to apply for extra shares at a price, believed to be $0.20c. Existing ARL shareholders are given preferential access.
    I will be buying as many as I can afford.

I hope this helps
    RED
    Last edited by RED328: 30/09/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.025(5.21%)
Mkt cap ! $100.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 52.0¢ 48.5¢ $19.80K 39.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2464 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.