GRL 6.25% 1.7¢ godolphin resources limited

Personally I feel there is an interesting and absorbing story...

1. 506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    Personally I feel there is an interesting and absorbing story behind GRL's entry into rare earths. It is obvious from recent ASX releases and Jenetas's interview GRL have been reviewing opportunities for some time and mention has been made of the proximity of the company holdings to the Dubbo Project (DZP). What I am trying to unravel is the review of local REE opportunities considering there were previously recognised REE prospects to the south of DZP and from face value REE and Zr grades from surface grab samples over a large lava flow or plug that are double the grades of Narraburra and up until late last year on vacant ground. That's right On Vacant Ground! Free set of steak knives? Now potentially the internal reviews went smoothly and GRL considered these grades low as Alkane recognised them to be 10-20% lower than those of the DZP and with the hallmarks of rock types and weathering that would give confidence of those grades being present throughout the relatively large lava flow or plug exposed on a prominent hill area. Sounds like easy mining. Now no drilling here so anything possible. Being a junior explorer this ground would have been right up my alley. As any porphyry explorer knows always look around your discovered deposits and mines for more of the same stuff. Juniors do their best work discovering on new ground and where the majors have dared once before, not expensive farm ins. Which brings me to another topic, did the board want a new green tinge to the GRL portfolio and hence Narraburra to the stable with very low grades but with a big farm in cost? Big farm in price tag compared to the 10-12K for a new tenement and say 40 lots of 50 metre reverse circulation drill holes and assays for 300K and grades potentially 10-20% of the Dubbo project. Please feel free to review the comparison grades between the deposits and the prospect alluded to in a previous reference. Hint Toongi South. Interesting story but will someone inside GRL tell it? Either way possibly a similar outcome with varying risks. A better story to tell at Lewis Ponds but for some reason the pen is down there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $3.636M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $19 1.125K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 31251 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 274664 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.