ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 711
    @5riven - The old Golden Horse has done exceptionally well in the past few months and I also have been a holder with two friends who between them have several million RMS. It has come a long way since the Wattle Dam days a few years back when the now retired M.D. of RMS was asked how much high grade gold was present at Wattle Dam and he reported "sh.tloads" true story!!. Of course that very high grade set them up to be the significant gold producer it is today with much cash and reserves.

I remember the story Joe Houldsworth told me that after extremely very heavy rains he drove out to check on the large dirt mounds that had been taken out of the pit at Wattle Gully and as he pulled up in his car he could see some glistening in the mounds as the sun was out, and low and behold, a whole lot of gold nuggets were staring him in the face as the rain had washed away the dirt and the nuggets were revealed and because they were heavy enough the rain left them standing. Joe plucked them out of the mounds and put them in a bucket. Many of them were sold to shareholders on the RMS website.

Anyway, back to Godolphin, it certainly has a huge landholding in N.S.W. and already has a good head start with a gold resource which can only continue to grow.
    I am really keen to see how Copper Hill shapes up and the Loyalty Options (which arrived today) must have a good chance of being converted within the next 24 months.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.006M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $19 1.326K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 999000 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 476091 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 15/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.