ARL 3.23% 48.0¢ ardea resources limited

@thesquash It is plainly obvious that Pangea gets great delight...

1. 5,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 711
    @thesquash

It is plainly obvious that Pangea gets great delight in putting the boot in ARL and the board.
    His previous form suggests that he is a failed geo (more than likely from a former employer - a la Heron days) he claims he holds no shares in ARL and then of course we see 71c4 who also has form in complaining about director's fees - snouts in trough - and yet he claims to hold shares in ARL.

Godolphin Resources will be an entirely seperate entity to ARL and sure we are likely to see an ARL director on the board of Godolphin and why shouldn't that be the case when one considers the ipo support -$$$ - that will be invested by him or her.

I assume that 71c4 complains incessantly because he is in the red with his ARL holding and so the Godolphin spin out will give him the opportunity to make a decision to cut and run or make up for some of his losses.

A perfect example of sour grapes is always demonstrated by Pangea whenever he has posted on ARL.
    Not once has he ever had anything positive to say and for that reason he should be totally ignored and as for 71c4, if he is not pleased about the spin out then he could contact ARL and tell them otherwise stop the whining and sell out and move on.
    We are all disappointed with ARL's share price but that is the way it is at present and no blame can be attributed to the ARL board, although I personally am anxious to see some numbers on scandium and various other minerals.
    Even the resident ex geo here can never lay claim to discovering several ore bodies let alone one!!! and boy, what an orebody it is that we have.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.0¢
Change
0.015(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $95.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.8¢ 48.0¢ 45.5¢ $11.78K 25.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 81978 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 23716 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.