ARL 3.37% 43.0¢ ardea resources limited

Ann: Godolphin Resources IPO to close early, page-10

1. 4,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 925
    @Msamdani76 & anyone else with the same question:

From the announcement:
    The boards of Ardea Resources Limited (Ardea) and Godolphin Resources Limited (Godolphin) are pleased to announce that commitments in excess of the Minimum Subscription1 for the initial public offer (Godolphin IPO) of $4.5 million have been received. Godolphin has elected to close the Ardea Priority Offer and General Offer on Monday 25th November.**

**apply before the 25th of this month so 6 more days. I used the automic (?) link to do my application & it worked fine.

So! For some background on the pedigree of the people handling this new venture, new readers might enjoy know the following-

The ARL team set up the takeover of the GNCP etc around 1 year before the cobalt price explosion of 2017.

They then set up this gold, silver, copper & even molybdenum as well as rhenium ( rhenium being one of the rarest elements in the Earth’s crust which is used in super alloys for jet engines etc as it has the third highest melting point of any element ), well ahead of the current strength in the gold market.

I for one really cheer the idea of having the hedge that gold and silver offer- as well as the extra battery material related strength that copper will offer in the coming years- we humans need a lot of copper to move electricity!

Besides nickel and cobalt, copper will- in my opinion- be one of the real standouts when it comes to the battery era that is really gaining momentum.

Molybdenum and rhenium are by products of the copper process so they may become great value add-ons.

Well noted by Ak- no use in issuing more shares than we need to.

My overall position on the GRL register may wind up equaling that which I hold in ARL ( just having been knocked out of the top 20 this year by about 100,000 shares, something I aim to rectify over the coming year ) - it may even eclipse it.

Tally ho!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
-0.015(3.37%)
Mkt cap ! $85.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 45.0¢ 42.5¢ $27.74K 64.50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.5¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.20pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.