POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Ann: Gold and Nickel Targets at Windarra, page-38

1. 914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389
    This is absolutely disrespectful to all the dogs. Wasting their poo on such a worthless cause. I heard that to prevent this from happening, they will organize a strike and hold it in.

Epic race between ESR and POS. Who will cross the finishing line first? ESR were looking for an elephant. Didn't miss by much. Only by an ocean and a continent.

Whilst the above is just a joke, the below is the harsh reality for me.

Peter Harold was talking about the replacement costs of our mills. North of $200M (each????) if I recall correctly. I had an absolute shock when I saw that MIN was not willing to pay $15M for LJ mill + tenements.

In my eyes, Peter Harold will always be THE DISASTER. He announced so many things but did not deliver. I firmly believe that if Indonesia did not flood the market, he would have come up with other excuses to delay, as he has been doing for circa 2 years before the Indonesia debacle. And all this time, he was collecting a remuneration package of close to $850k p.a.

I have lost almost $400k listening to Peter Harold's empty words. 20 years of life savings for me but only a few months earnings for Peter Harold. He absolutely destroyed my life. I invested so much in POS for a better life for my young children. Instead, I made their lives so much worse by trusting Peter Harold. Did he even believe in, what turned out to be, the dream he was selling us? Whilst encouraging us to invest more through his announcements and interviews, he himself steered well clear from buying shares as I recall it. His failure has completely ruined my life. This is how I will always remember Peter Harold. A lot of talk to invest in a near term producer with massive mills requiring minimal capital to restart. Near term producer indeed. Turned out to be a dream. SOMEONE TO NEVER TRUST IMHO. I don't know if you people here trust and respect him but I don't anymore. But sadly, all too late for me. WHY DID I EVER BELIEVE IN PETER HAROLD????

Some people here said they have received (defamation????) letters from Peter Harold's lawyers. I hope Peter Harold sends me an APOLOGY LETTER. I TRUSTED HIM SO MUCH. But the odd thing is, even after all this, I do not hate him. I have never been able to hate anyone, not even Peter Harold. I am just very very sad to have let my children down in such a massive way. Forever negative impact on their lives.

I always kept on top of all the company's announcements and interviews. Even two weeks (or so) before C&M (or decision to delay), Peter Harold was still saying it was all good and we were nearing FID if I recall correctly. So, I have done all my due diligence. But it turned out that all these announcements and interviews my due diligence was based on were empty words.

All the above in my very humble opinion and without prejudice. I wanted Peter Harold to have a honest assessment of his tenure here from a circa 10 years (recently ex) POS LTH. Hopefully he understands the devastation he has caused to my family. And hopefully, he cares and these things matter to him.

I have never called him names, insulted him, etc. I have always been factual as much as possible. So, hopefully he is not looking at sending his lawyers against me. Instead, I hope that he takes this feedback to understand how he can lead investors doing their DD astray and destroy a whole family's life.

Of course, this had a massive impact on my mental health and my health in general. But there are young innocent lives depending on me. So, I have decided not to give up and start from the bottom again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.894K 402.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
94 67602909 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 18995278 39
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.44pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.