ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389
    Thanks mj for these kind words. Yes, this was a massive blow but I have been soldiering on for the kids. It is not their fault this happened and their love is unconditional. Money is the least of their worry. However, it is a big worry for me and I messed up believing that ASIC, ASX , the government, etc protected SHs through a legal framework. I have learned that this is not the case the hard way.

When I first invested in POS some 10 years ago, I did not even know of the existence of Peter Harold. I invested in POS because a certain Andrew Forrest was a SH. At the time, the SP was around 14c. Over the years, I averaged down to give myself the chance of recouping my money at the very least. Fortunately, this was not borrowed money per se, even though I took money out of my mortgage to invest.

As to why I had so much faith and trust in Peter Harold, just look at his CV. Watch his interviews and read his announcements.

It all turned out to be a fiasco.

Sorry to hear that you are also losing money on this. Hopefully, you make up for this loss quickly .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $25.55K 4.259M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 17019881 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 9886179 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.