POS 16.7% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Ann: Gold and Nickel Targets at Windarra, page-47

1. 580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    All good mate, I'm ok, obviously also disappointed in how it worked out but I'll be ok. I thought Sentry summed it up very well for you, so as he said, eyes to the horizon for the next opportunity and take your lessons with you, as I will try to do.
    They could at least make sure directors are operating under the legal framework that Noor mentioned. PH does a bullish public interview, interview pumps price, who was selling should be a point of interest given not long after PH/POS have a massive u turn on the bullishness of the restart. Were those that were selling within or out of arms reach of POS??

PH is not stupid so I have no doubt he would come out of any investigation without any major legal issues......but the market should know POS was investigated. Too many directors at this end of the market getting away with too much and just moving to the next over paid position leaving a trail of wreckage behind them. Ian Holland has done the same with NML, though more through poor management than underhanded tactics. But sure enough, he destroys one company and then just gets a new job at another high paid job at the spec end....which so far seems to be performing at his usual standard..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $14.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.2K 321.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
110 83593744 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 48523605 40
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.