AMD 0.00% 0.2¢ arrow minerals ltd

Hey guys. I just emailed the company maybe an hour ago and got a...

1. 48 Posts.
    Hey guys. I just emailed the company maybe an hour ago and got a response from Steve already. I asked purely based on timelines for when the next steps will be taken and what is going on with Lithium work (is that still on time).

"As for the gold drilling results announced today, they have confirmed our geological theory that mineralised fluids travelling along the Harris Lake Shear Zone may have been concentrated at the intersection of a regional cross-cutting structure in the south.  I note that some shareholders were disappointed that we didn’t hit the “mother lode” with this drilling, but it was never designed to do this.  The drilling was aircore, rather than auger or soil sampling, as the cover sequence (Paterson Formation) sits above the prospective horizon (Biranup Zone) and therefore we had to drill on average 50m to get to the top of the Biranup Zone.  The drilling then only went a couple of meters into the prospective unit.  That is why anything above 10ppb Au is a good result – it is like getting a 10ppb soil anomaly in an area with no overlying cover.

Now that we have several areas with gold anomalies, we will be testing the bedrock to located the primary source of the gold.  The plan is to drill 3,000 – 4,000m of RC holes (25-30 holes) to test the area 50 – 100m below the anomalies.  The drilling is likely to commence in late October/early November, as it will take a week to finalise and submit the Programme of Works to the DMP.  The DMP then will take 4-6 weeks to approve the PoW.

We will be commencing work at the Gascoyne Lithium Project next week.  It is a fairly large work programme of rock chips, stream sediment and soil sampling and should take three weeks.  Results will be two weeks from the finish.  However, we will aim to send samples back each week, so we may have some results back sooner.

Finally, MMG are continuing with the MLEM survey at Plumridge Nickel, so there is work ongoing on that project as well."

I did specify I would be posting here unless he asked not to. You can guess he didn't say not to!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $6.491K 3.245M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
113 285378889 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 91660843 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.