CNJ 0.00% 0.1¢ conico ltd

if MB is a top 20 shareholder you would largely expect that he...

1. 231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    if MB is a top 20 shareholder you would largely expect that he sees mainly positives in the company. however, the same goes for most other shareholders. no one invests in a company while holding negative prospects unless they're throwing shit at a wall and seeing what sticks

it's not a bad thing, just as it is not a bad thing to be measured and understand the risks/downside - some of which I have observed in MB's posts. my own personal perspective, they've taken a huge SP hit earlier this year and yes there is always the possibility they don't find anything in Greenland this year, but if they do there is huge upside potential if the discovery is significant enough.

I was in QXR in December 2021 when they were around 2-3c, seeing the same downramping posts on HC towards another large shareholder, however I agreed that they had potential to deliver SP growth which was my goal. they entered this year and reached 9c as I and the aforementioned shareholder expected, but the downrampers disappeared on HC from Dec 21 - Feb 22.

if you're not invested or interested in investing, why get so bothered by it? it's up to each individual shareholder what they take from these threads AND the information the company themselves put out.
    the old adage: 'bees don't waste their time trying to explain to flies why honey tastes better than shit'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.805M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ $38 38K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 12330373 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 13773894 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.