HMD 3.70% 2.8¢ heramed limited

My thoughts are that the pilot is more of a box ticking exercise...

1. 2,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 910
    My thoughts are that the pilot is more of a box ticking exercise and just working out how it all fits into systems, hence the small cohort and short timeframe without a clear end date.. 6 to 9 months isn’t exact… That could also be an issue as we are dealing with a proactive government site. Public servants are still bound by more red tape than private so I’ll be very pleasantly surprised if this one completes on time but I’m still cautiously optimistic that it will have some sort of clarity by end of this calendar year.

The pilot is also looking at the economic cost of HeraCARE which I would assume is the savings for hospital and maybe also the patients. There’s always a lot of talk about how much time is saved by remote care and as we all know…. Time is money…. It reads as a different pilot from JHC which would suggest that the peer reviewed publications put out about HeraCARE must actually have some weight which reduces our wait..

the other positive out of this is we are now seeing a pivot out of the RHC/Sheba/Mayo glacier of dragging out timelines and finding new and non-aligned health groups. Alignment of the other 3 is that RHC and Mayo have been instrumental in developing HeraCARE and Sheba is the most obvious target for a Tel Aviv based health tech. I think it needs to be understood that the chance of rollout in a state health system will be hard to get started but almost impossible to stop. A win on the GC will almost certainly be the precursor to a rollout to places like Townsville etc. I specifically mention Townsville not due to the Cowboys NRL team but because the health system up there is actively implementing Telehealth options. A cardiac Telehealth business that I’m invested in is doing their main things in Townsville and Tasmania. Townsville is a city and it’s 1400km or so from Brisbane with plenty of health support up there. It would be the perfect place for HeraCARE and an obvious next step after the sunny GC. If we get a win on the GC and Townsville then Brunswick Heads will get an injection of cash from yours truly across the bar at the local pub..

Caution is still the key point to all of this… we could easily get wound up in red tape and ditched. I would like to think that this is the start of a series of pilots. Tasmania would be a great opportunity as well as they are very active in trying to improve their health and govt systems in general by tech. I feel broadly positive about HMD’s prospects but still a bit cautious.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $11.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ $10.43K 371.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 262786 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 107433 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.35pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.