HMD 0.00% 1.8¢ heramed limited

Ann: Gold Coast Hospital to begin trial of the HeraCARE Platform, page-30

1. 3,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1038
    What I do believe, is that this is part of an unstoppable megatrend. In first world countries, we are on track for health care spending to exceed what we will have the capacity to afford.

So this tech is in a sweet spot - better clinical outcomes at lower cost.

I just don't know whether the HMD product is competitive with others in the market, particularly in a space where it is hard to get your foot in the door and incumbents with complementary tech usually have a decent competitive advantage.

And the other bit that's hard to work out, is the extent to which the technology is a barrier to entry. It seems that at some point its a moat - but only after the considerable time, cost and effort to integrate it with hospital systems.

And systems change are notoriously problematic for any decent size organisation. And the more entities that need to be connected, the more likely they will share the same tech platform.

And these health entities can be unwieldy beasts, particularly under the partially devolved structures that are health services within each state/territory.

I'm sure some of these entities have some local control over small tech, and maybe this fits right there - maybe only if its a trial - but bigger spends usually get pushed through share service entities where they believe they can leverage economies of scale and greater buying power.

Perhaps some of these things are addressed in the e-lovu model and that might be instructive to offer the HMD product in a way in which will connect.

And perhaps its none of these things and we just don't have the cattle to sell in the nuanced way that I think needs to be applied for this stuff.

I've gathered many (many) shares over the last year or so, and I'm tempted to buy more at these prices.

Its hard to believe we won't get decent revenue from e-lovu at some point as I think they seem switched on. I am losing patiences with the lack of company driven sales, but I think we all feel that and the company wants to shake things up (and perhaps already has enough).

Last edited by InItEarly: 22/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $900 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1645009 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 483841 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.49pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.