HMD 8.00% 2.3¢ heramed limited

Ann: Gold Coast Hospital to begin trial of the HeraCARE Platform, page-45

1. 2,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 910
    makes a bit of sense actually… at the AGM old mate Captain Ron made frequent mention of a significant tech platform business that would allow a significant change in how many introductions HMD would be able to gain etc. all really vague and even under a bit of pressure really could not give much away. I asked him to name a business that was not the one in question but would give an idea as to how it could help. He came back with Intel. The use of Intel was to demonstrate a business that is critical in any tech platform but not actually the business driver. I think you might have found what he’s was alluding to. Apparently the business in question was significant in maternity care but not the actual delivery of maternity services. HeraCARE is a maternity business that would expand with Harris but Harris isn’t the Ob/Gyn nor hospital nor device nor payment piece etc, it just helps all the pieces move into place. The connection to the tech business was based on prior experience from NAN etc and was another part of what made GC health so important…. Dunno mate, sounds like what you’ve dug up…

Again… Mednax rings in the ears… lots of talk and exciting possibilities but where’s the cash? Back to having lots of swirly bits swirling around and they are easy to read as positive but each time we cast at the swirly bits we never seem to catch any fish… still lots of HC conjecture which is fun until it gets personal and moderated off…

Dunno Shodd…. Just need the right spark and there’s enough to get a fire going

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.002(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $36.62K 1.556M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1836514 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 56608 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.