HMD 4.17% 2.3¢ heramed limited

depends how you look at these things.. GC Hospital does 5000...

1. 2,230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 912
    depends how you look at these things.. GC Hospital does 5000 births which is more than JHC and JHC started with far more in their pilot because they wanted to see that HeraCARE actually worked in a real world setting with data and privacy and people's ability (or lack thereof) all being a bit untested. Fast forward to now and you have a larger institution accepting a smaller cohort as a pilot as there mist be enough evidence that the device and platform work as described consequently fewer people are needed to pilot the thing from start.

If you had zero knowledge of a particular thing that you were looking to implement that could very easily have a material negative impact upon your clients wellbeing and open the possibility of litigation etc then the initial testing would be fairly specific and broad ranging and over a reasonable timeframe so as NOT to expose your institution to negative downside. If on the the other hand... you had a working knowledge of what it was that you were signing up for then the trial would be smaller in number, shorter in duration and more specific in scope so as to look at what you specifically would like to have rather than just what can it do.... just my reading. hope it makes sense

I was looking at buying a box of Burgundy today but chucked the money into the open and now have a few more HMD shares

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $14.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $8.548K 368.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 329404 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 142222 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.