VMS 7.14% 1.3¢ venture minerals limited

Ann: Gold Coast Investment Showcase Presentation - June 2023, page-45

1. 746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    Supermart, some interesting suggestions. A few KPI's and Iindicative Plug Numbers have been mentioned over recent years. (Don't know how long you've been watching VMS?) eg. The Iron ore price was often quoted around it's rising and high points...up until China pulled the plug and the price was decimated, just at the time of our 1st IO shipment. Much discussion and disgust by our shareholders in that year. Tin also skyrocketed and crashed during the last 10 years. Predictability here is very much market driven, and out out VMS's control.
    So the Board has been embarrassingly caught out a few times with their "Confident " Performance Indicators. (CPI) Could hardly classify as Key as it turned out....unfortunately.
    Agreed Baseline Deliverables should become an intrinsic part of the new Feasibility Study, where they will have a range of costs and incomes.
    Before this becomes available...a lot of speculation, which has taught some hard lessons in the past. I notice they are more cautious in recent times.

Quite sure the CSIRO will not engage in speculation till pilot plant has proven efficacy re boron...which will be a first in Oz apparently.

I'm forced to wait this process out, inc all the drillings and result findings at this present stage of updated FS and explorations..

Check in later shall we after some decent progress? GL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $34.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $25.45K 1.969M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 3842063 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1084417 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.16pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.