DXB 0.00% 44.0¢ dimerix limited

Looks like they are doing a lot of promotion before the results...

1. 853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Looks like they are doing a lot of promotion before the results are released.. Being an open-label trial, they will pretty much know what the results are going to look like.. So this IR activity is very positive!

The interim results were very positive- the market obviously didn't know what to make of them.. Largely because the company had not adequately educated them prior.. This time around- the market is a little better informed I feel; but I still think people don't really know what a good result looks like.. Well- if they can repeat what they got at that early interim stage (11 subjects at the half way point in trial) noe with 27 patients fully completed, then it is really exciting- reducing proteinuria by 50% whilst already on an ACE inhibitor is huge! Could be kidney saving on some patients over time.. So lots to be editors about..

The major seller is exhausted, that's now clear- so it should build nicely into the results from here. Licensing deals come into play as soon as the results are released..

The long wait is finally over.. the games are about to begin...

A.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $242.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 46.5¢ 44.0¢ $1.428M 3.181M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 109582 44.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.5¢ 21213 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.