DXB 2.20% 44.5¢ dimerix limited

Boccione, Good post. However, it's important to clarify what...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Boccione,

Good post. However, it's important to clarify what negative results would look like.. In my opinion, a negative result would be where either one of the following two situations occurred:

1. There was a significant safety issue

Or

2. The proportion of patients with a 50% or greater reduction from baseline was much lower than seen after the interim results. I would say half the rate seen from interim- so 15% of lower of patients with this reduction would be negative IMO.

What is the likelihood of either of these situations..

1. If there was a very significant safety issue - then an announcement may have to have been made. Or if S were not that significant, then we will find out at results release. However, given this is a combination of two known and marketed drugs- the change is exceptionally low. Further to this- the interim results 11/27 patients had no safety issues. So - I'll bet my house this doesn't eventuate.

2. We received an update from the company stating that the ongoing results were in line with the interim results. This suggests that they have seen additional patients with a 50% or more reduction.. This is very positive and is why I believe the final results will confirm the great results seen at the interim release.

Once they characterise which patients have the best response to the drug combination and identify which dose(s) are most effective- they will certainly have something that big pharma would be very interested in.

Amazing opportunity to buy into this company at a sub $20M market cap. Look at PYC- near $100M market cap and have nothing compared to DXB. The receptor HIT platform will generate more lead combinations. I can see this going to $100M market cap too.. When. Not sure. But a licensing deal post results and we'll get there in a jiffy!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.