BC8 7.14% 30.0¢ black cat syndicate limited

Gold has held up very well against other assets. That is what it...

1. 12,010 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3140
    Gold has held up very well against other assets. That is what it is really meant to do. A lot of people believed the FED when they openly lied about inflation being transitory. A blind person could see it was not going to be that way. Even with risisng rates, inflation is longer, stronger and for way longer regardless of the FED. I think there is a false sense of security in markets and this flat gold price. Its acting like things will return to normal. That is funny if not sad.
    The spot gold price is not really where this game is. It is open to daily manipulation. (That is a fact. JP Morgan have been fined rigging it more than once) Bitcoin is a totally unregulated manipulated market period. The place we need to focus is not the spot price. You need to look at the A$ against the spot price and you need to know what your margins are. The gold price anywhere over US$1500 means BC8 makes good money. In actually fact, it can make money at even lower prices than that over time. This is one of the sentiment situations. The stock is cheap because of several reasons. As long term investors say, 'if you think something is a screaming buy at 55c, then its awesome value at 30c'. People like Rick Rule likes it when his picks drop so he can buy more. That is also the benefit of solid research and experience. I am still buying on the back foot since everything is lined up except the price sentiment.
    You are either one of two types of people. You are a price person or a value person. BC8 is a value play imo and has never been a quick turn. If we look at what the management have done here, its clearly heading in the right direction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.020(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $111.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 31.5¢ 28.5¢ $388.5K 1.302M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 205 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 13406 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.