TPD 0.00% 21.0¢ talon energy ltd

Ann: Gold Coast Investment Showcase Presentation, page-28

1. 1,802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1359
    From the Gold Coast Investment Presentation
    WALYERING: UPSIDE BEYOND CURRENT RESERVES
    L23
    - Independently certified Resource of 54.2 PJ (2P)
    - Upside Reserve potential of 82.4 PJ (3P) in the Walyering gas field, provides potential for ~9 years of production life, assuming 27 TJ/d average
    - Contingent (3C) and Prospective (3U) resources provides an additional ~80PJ, with potential for~18 years of production from these resources.
    - Field size is ~10km2
    EP447
    - Three large leads identified in the northern sector. Badgingarra ~160km2 / Comaloo ~100km2 / Comaloo East ~ 40km2
    - Talon & Strike (Operator) plan to characterise leads in 2023 and drill in 2025.

Plenty more in this presentation on Talon's other assets that are exciting and company really has an impressive active current portfolio.
    - Mongolia
    - L7 & EP437
    - Condor -
    - ???
    But the full potential for permit L23 is/has flown under the radar to some extent, I think many are thinking Walyering 5-6 year production life.
    Well the Walyering gas field looks like it may have much more to offer and this could be hugely significant going forward.
    Talon management are definitely putting company out there and the positive side to that is they do have something to put out there and the picture just keeps getting better.
    I liked the presentation.
    My opinion and looking for SP appreciation in new FY.
    GLAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.