RNX 0.00% 0.9¢ renegade exploration limited

Bluegumnuts...Ahhh, most of the LTR'ers have done their arse...

1. 23,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1337
    Bluegumnuts...

Ahhh, most of the LTR'ers have done their arse believe it or not! Even the poster who found the stock in the first place found himself 'downsizing' his property and then vanished after spending a considerable amount of time on the day trading thread. A couple who haven't posted for years made life changing money and good on them but a lot found the going too easy early on and plied their newly found skills on other stocks without success, many are just mug punters now.

There's two absolute cracking posters, one through sheer arrogance takes no notice whatsoever of the market, got it right early on, kept buying on the way up and I reckon he's underwater. There's another poster, probably one of the best on HC, could put a brokers report to shame is stuck in a suspended stock that mightn't come back and another who takes no notice of the market. This poster, I reiterate, is independent and if he's not the best on HC then he's so close it doesn't matter and he's done his arse on LTR.

Then you've got the chartists, oh dear.

Tim Goyder said early on in a quick interview called the 4 pillars that KV was just better than the rest, it was hardly read by anyone and it was when the stock was well under 10 cents, it peaked at $3.19. TG bought at 8.7 cents, probs a $Million worth, he bought again at 12 cents from memory, stuck in another $Million low 40's then at $3.00 with an offer on the table LTR with the BoD and TG saying take the $3.00. The smarties discussed this ad nauseum and all bar a few held then watched in dismay as the stock tumbled over time to under a buck. The lithium price has crashed and TG could see all this coming.

LTR has been brilliantly run with the most ethical management on the ASX, they met their timeframes, yet most of their loyal followers from when the stock was let's say ~10 cents are underwater and these guys know as much about LTR as the BoD.

Never get too comfortable and always look at what the market makers are doing. I'm sure most will automatically think of the first couple of lines of depth... Bone up on manipulation! I can keep myself out of trouble and that's a feat!

Everything you've posted I agree wholeheartedly.

Thought I'd ramble... I've no interest here so don't fret.
    Last edited by Bunn-Wackett: 20/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $41.42K 4.691M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2569184 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1603110 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.