RNX 6.67% 1.6¢ renegade exploration limited

Ann: Gold Coast Investment Showcase Presentation, page-225

1. 7,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2068
    FWIW....
    I have now a position size which breaks my own trading rules... so take this into account when you read this post.

I have spent the last several hours agitating, asking myself have I overcommitted. Replayed the video of the presentation a few times, been annoyed with myself for trusting an anonymous poster (sorry @Misschow I think you have lied to us... haven't heard from the company yet) and tried to think this through.

I am going to run with it and see. The factors I am weighting are... RK said it's a big system and he wants to drill it further (the anomaly is not something stupid). The Ernest Henry data and the drill (so far) is correlating and he is happy to emphasise that. The phrase he used was ". it's telling us what we might have to do in the future to have a really,.. really good wack at trying to find a meaningful large deposit". .. I am interpreting this to mean they have a successful drill result and now need to prove a commercial project.

Just my thoughts. Maybe (hopefully) I have blundered my way into a big winning trade. That would be nice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $20.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $73.24K 4.797M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 827947 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 271232 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.