RNX 6.67% 1.6¢ renegade exploration limited

This current drill hole could be a duster or it could be bang...

1. 4,325 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2615
    This current drill hole could be a duster or it could be bang into the guts of a motherlode, it's a flip of a coin.

One thing I will say (with some certainty) is that Robert Kirtlan has been around long enough to know what he is allowed to say and what will get him into hot water. So I suggest that any "telling" anyone is getting from his words and actions eg sending Ed Fry away from the conference, is simply a reflection of their own bias.

I also agree with Blue: I've seen companies bring core samples to these conferences but only after the assay results have been released through the ASX. I cannot imagine that a savvy operator like RK would risk pulling a stunt like that. Perhaps if he did have a core sample at the conference it was from a Mongoose hole that had already been reported on (Mongoose not Mongoose Deeps, an easy mishearing?).

Here's an interesting exercise: go back and listen to RK's presentation from last year's Gold Coast conference. He starts at about the one hour three minute mark in the clip below. Straight out of the blocks he says that Renegade is not like other junior specs that are all looking for the next Ernest Henry and that Renegade was only interested in finding smallish deposits to on-sell before moving onto the next opportunity. He's done a complete 180 degrees switch in strategy in less than 12 months. And if you believe what he is saying now he had already started that switch when he gave last year's presentation. He argued it was a losing strategy last year but now he is convinced it is a winning strategy. Fair enough, he's likely a fox rather than a hedgehog, but one disappointing drilling outcome and the focus flips back to Mongoose West.

https://www.you tube.com/watch?v=7hhecTdx5vw (remove the space between "you" and "tube" to get the link to work)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $20.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $73.24K 4.797M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 827947 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 271232 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.