RNX 6.67% 1.6¢ renegade exploration limited

I have trolls on ignore but before banishing to the muppet list...

1. 6,450 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 445
    I have trolls on ignore but before banishing to the muppet list I have a quick look at their HC form.
    Most are as dumb as Dogsh##.
    Question downrampers motives and back your own judgement.

Last line of @salpetie post as he exits-

"How much is needed to warrant more drilling at these depths if the hole is a technical success?"
    I have pondered over this question.

I would say that a technical success would not warrant more holes at circa $600k in to the deeps as technical success would indicate a fringe discovery of sorts.

I would say that DD hole 1 would have to be a significant discovery hole to warrant further drilling and going by Rob's comments RE-As soon as the this hole is finished they will commence RC campaign AND START PLANNING NEXT HOLE INTO THE DEEPS IN AUGUST.

Im not up to date with DD rig availabilities in NTH QLD but I would suggest that given the comments Re August for hole 2 that they have already booked the rig.

Why would a micro cap explorer book a second deep DD hole or even comment on it during the late stages of DD hole 1??

I guess if you were looking for a free carry before results,that strategy is toasted LOL.But for those of us who built significant positions and have backed our judgement to EOH -To the victor goes the spoils

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $20.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $73.24K 4.797M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 827947 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 271232 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.