RNX 6.67% 1.6¢ renegade exploration limited

I've been investing in mining stocks for over 60 years. I've...

1. 1,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 635
    I've been investing in mining stocks for over 60 years. I've made a few mistakes along the way, and I'm still learning, but I've managed to muddle through reasonably successfully, be it by luck or good judgement or a bit of each.

I hold a few core producers, but I mainly focus on explorers, because that's where I believe that the potential exists to make a few dollars. You lose a few, but the bonanza ones make it all worthwhile.

RNX is one of the explorers that I follow, and I'm certainly interested in their Carpentaria 23% JV with Glencore (copper, gold, graphite, uranium, REEs), and their Nth. Isa 75% copper JV, but my main interest is their Mongoose/Mongoose Deeps 100% project, just West of the Taipan deposit and Paddock Lode mine, and a bit further West from the Great Australia Mine (TNC).

My expectation is that the Mongoose deposits will prove to be significantly higher grade and with greater tonnage than the deposits to the East.

Excising the Mongoose deposits from the JV and taking 100% control could prove to be a master stroke by RNX.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $20.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $73.24K 4.797M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 827947 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 271232 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.