LNR 0.00% 0.3¢ lanthanein resources ltd

256ppb is 0.25g/t Au The anomaly is also more than just a point...

1. 4,447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1668
    256ppb is 0.25g/t Au The anomaly is also more than just a point source anomaly, and follows a trend around an interpreted granite pluton. So I'm intrigued/interested to see what that's about.

The Ni-Cu seems good, but there's no PGE's mentioned (4acid digest means no PGE), so that could just be laterite close to surface. Will wait and see on that.

The nearly 500ppm Li is, however, a striking result. Even given the higher return with 4-acid versus aqua regia, this just gives a 'truer' Li result that AR digests return. I think this is a strong signal of mineralisation. Whilst nothin is certain in life or exploration geology, and I personally think nearology is dowsing with crayons, it is in the right spot for a Li pegmatite, we just need to know how thick it is. Which means drilling. $2.2M in the bank is a good start.

Lithium is going to come back into flavour a bit, there's been a short term slump in EV uptake in the West, but grid battery installs are exponentially rising, and all lower Li prices do is encourage more grid batteries. SO I think a solid strike here could change one's fortunes regardless of the critical minerals malaise at the moment.

Worth a punt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.330M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $2.111K 708.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 42163783 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 2270102 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.