LNR 0.00% 0.3¢ lanthanein resources ltd

Ann: Gold, Copper & Nickel Soil Anomalies at Lady Grey Project, page-58

1. UFX
    1,134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 314
    I think resources can be discussed. There are plenty of companies whom have been in a similiar situations with mostly similiar geology. Some here just choose not to at this stage. Discussion with accuracy about grass roots exploration is much to do with luck. A blind soil sample 50m from another for example could have totally different element distribution. One sample may have Li leaching from a 30m thick pegmatite lens close to the ground surface and the other may have very little. General discussion is great though and I think most are willing to learn more.

If its accurate discussion which you want, why are your posts often so inaccurate. You've claimed that the soils results are rubbish. You are wrong, they are excellent soils for exploration. You've claimed the raises are a disaster. No they are not. LNR has got the job done and will have to raise further at some stage if they are to keep going with the farm in. You seem to think you are some kind of advocate for old holders by claiming they missed out. Wrong again. They could have bought at 0.003 until the cows come home. Perhaps some did. Your sympathies for old holders just don't seem real when you keep running over them with a bus. Your fettish that consolidations are always sinister. Wrong. They are mostly fair and serve a purpose if LNR does go through that route, so be it Your claims that the raises done via family or business partner ties are always sinister. Wrong. They don't have to be and guess what? They have all raised the required amounts to secure the immediate future. Your choir conducting the Song "What about Me" with some of the old holders is all wrong as well. The holders own a good chunk of the company but each one has to take responsibility for their own holdings. Holding at this end of the market is gambling and everyone should know that. If a holders buys so much into this end of the market that they are almost financially crippled, all I can say is Bad Luck but you have to take the responsibility for a potential loss. It is not usually the companies fault for exploration misses so singing that song is total rubbish. Everyone should know that there is always a process of rinse and repeat to keep the company going , but there should always be potential in the exploration.

With all the inaccurate noise you have been making, why do it at all. You don't hold and you claim you will never buy LNR. I fail to see what you are doing here posting constantly unless you have a self motive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.330M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $2.111K 708.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 42163783 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 2270102 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.