AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

@dimitri.vid for CEO, CFO, Chairman and the man we need to run...

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    @dimitri.vid for CEO, CFO, Chairman and the man we need to run AUZ.
    I vote yes yes yes shut up and take my money please.

@ura_bull
    Good to see you on VIC as well that's going to be a great takeover target in 12 months I am also in that and another four in that area wink wink. But walked away from CLQ at $1.35 as I can't see that ever going into production (my opinion not advice but I did tip CLQ to go to 66¢ 5 months ago on my twitter account and they all laughed).

@Tony barber
    Leases cost money looking at over $280,000 ( if you don't renew yes you loose them and the government then sells them to who ever wants them) for what we have and if we chucked everything at this to find the gold your looking at a further $6 million. Look at ARV, KAI, PM1 and DEG.

Its off the books give me money if you find the shinny stuff or I retain 30% if its a duster. 30% of something is better than 100% of nothing plus cost to me.

@Camdenbob
    This will have zero effect on AUZ share price. Just think this is AUZ placing something they own in the bank and they get 30% off and ON.

Its very simple this is a long term chips on the table let's see what we can make from a holding asset that we are doing nothing with.

@Jd2308
    If you ever leave the AUZ forum I will slap you at the next 15 AGMs

@googledog
    Whhhhoooofff whooff
    Not sure you understand but your down ramping is not working mate some of us rusted on holders are RUSTED ON so please read the announcement because we get 30% I don't care how you spin it mate. Good luck with all your other investments you should spend more time concerned with those instead of wasting time here.

One last thing speculate all you like about the gold share price to AUZ holders but I would wait for more to come you might all be PLEASANTLY SURPRISED wink wink.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $88.75K 10.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 10015708 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 300000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.