MKR 0.00% 3.6¢ manuka resources ltd.

Ann: Gold Deliveries Resume-On Track for Steady State Production, page-19

1. 35,177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    I'm suggesting that the number of truckloads of material to be processed per week to meet the number of ounces of Au to be extracted and sold at a price that covers "ALL COSTS" is a serious issue.

They have arleady proven that they can't enter financial figures in the Quarterly Reports in the correct sections of the Reports.

They can't even correctly calculate the number of ounces that they theoretically think they have increased by in the ASX release on the 24th August.

“Mt Boppy has the makings ofan exceptional gold asset. Having started life as alisted company with 44koz Au inResources at Mt Boppy, we have produced >41koz Au (560kt @ 3g/t) and still have slightly more than that in current M&I Resources. To this we havejust added another 280koz and we have yet to test our most prospective exploration targets. With the anticipated cash flow from our gold production we are in a strong position to not only upgrade our Inferred ounces to higher categories but also continue to grow the overall resource.”

The correction lodged today didn't carry todays date ................... are they incapable of paying attention to detail??????????????????????????????????????????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ $16.71K 459.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 520081 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 8000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MKR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.