DRE 0.00% 1.6¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Ann: Gold Drilling Commenced at Star of Mangaroon, page-122

1. 559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1386
    Thank you for that, pure gold Polonium210. Highly altered and deformed felsic schist host rocks. I was just talking to a long time geo friend about gold deposits in the granites and granodirorites. Felsic is most commonly granite; an igneous rock.

Min structure followed an arcuate (arc - curved like a bow) north-south to WNW zone of intense shearing, alteration and quartz veining for a distance of at least 6km through a number of of other similar high grade Au-Ag-Cu-Pb prospects and a 50m wide magnetic pyroxenite dyke.

Is that related to sub-crustal material? Confirmation of deep crustal flows like the Te. I have to look all this up and do my best as a non-geo to interpret it all. (This is why I value independent geologists onboard). It seems obvious that this is an active system and not in Greenstone that can have the huge lower grade deposits. Still, an array of high grade pods of min would do really nicely as transportable feed stock to mills some distance away. The head grade of ores does not have to be that high for a 150km trip for it to be profitable. The 6km+ strike indicates the potential for decent high-grade tonnage.

That is nice and hence the soil work done by DRE for target generation in a brownfield setting. They will find gold and it is likely to be rich given the host rock environment. Your post is the sort of information I am looking for. Also confirmation of honest reporting by DRE. I think we all understand that explorers have to raise money to survive and they have to look after shareholders by working hard and "selling" the sizzle to a point. It is a fine line and optimism is a necessary part of exploration along with historic research and technical work.

DYOR CW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $16.59K 1.030M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3019582 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 4483056 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.