DRE 6.67% 1.6¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Sorry, do you mean where did I find the supplementary report...

1. 406 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1295
    Sorry, do you mean where did I find the supplementary report itself? or where is it mentioned all three are discussed together as ‘Popeye’ prospect?

The former: WAMEX (Ref/A82353)
    The later: simply my interpretation based on the descriptions of physical features in the report and rectifying the sampling details from the rock chips. Basically coming to the same conclusion that you did, in that specifically the point location of DRE’s label is what MINDEX/Mindat plot as Star of Mangaroon South…but, also to highlight that same point locality is also referred to as the Popeye shaft in one of the historical reports.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5723/5723122-37886c9b464ec124b041d18b494226c2.jpg

“Fact is, The Star of Mangaroon South is a specific prospect, in a specific location, with multiple references to being a copper mine. Popeye, the specific prospect, is described in Mindat as "An historic small gold mine." That's making sense now... better to associate a prospect with a 'gold mine' in a gold project, than associate it with a copper mine and remind the market that Mangaroon is all base metal hat, maybe little gold cattle.”

I don't view it as clear cut as that, plenty of instances where historical occurrences are misplaced, mislabeled, duplicated under different ‘commodity’ and then end up in various layers. So yeah, the Star of Mangaroon South and the Star South certainly seem to fit with what’s on the ground…but whether or not Popeye is actually a separate historical occurrence or a spatially misplaced variant of the others is not clear to me, but I'm comfortable with that.
    I also don't see DRE's choice of prospect name as anything insidious, to me its a non issue....but then I know we look through different prisms.
    I simply see it as an area of historical diggings with no reported production for either Cu or Au, with a handful of completely biased (cherry-picked) grab samples that really just indicate there is some potential to form high-grade structurally controlled gold (+/- base metal) or base metal (+/ gold) and hasn't really seen a drill hole best I can tell...so its worthy of some attention, at least some AC lines to get a sense of the footprint. The polymetallic nature (particularly the Pb) and pathfinder flavor (Bi, Te, Ag) of course can be used to debate and influence opinion on the potential genetic implications, both locally and more broadly.
    In general, the UFF soil sampling in this particular area (directly over the Star of Mangaroon and this southern area) are questionable anyway, given the drainage and historical surficial disturbance, i view it as a base line anomaly which with to assess the other areas by.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $59.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $37.65K 2.423M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 8320966 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 2989264 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.