DRE 5.00% 2.1¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Ann: Gold Drilling Commenced at Star of Mangaroon, page-170

1. 666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 344
    I personally have no issue with non holders posting the occasional view on a particular stock if the post is relevant and informative. However constantly posting over and over again and suggesting a Director is deliberately misinforming the market, exagerating potential, deliberately omitting particular results and is acting as some kind of dodgy used car salesman is deflamatory to a stocks potential. We all know spec stocks are high risk we know we can loose some or all off our money we know there are no guarantees. To those very few of you Dre holders that find this 2ic persons 2 page essays informative i would suggest you are missing the real motive behind the posts. Why has this person singled out DRE as a target what big resentment necessitates the need to hammer negatively this stock. You have played into this persons hands and helped masage this giant ego. Of the few stocks this person suggests they hold most have performed badly but we are not on those stock sites critiquing the negative aspects over and over again. Spec stocks across the board have been hammered but this downturn can reverse very quickly REE independance is now clearly in the western worlds spotlight and if you do some research you will find Australia is in a unique position to capitalise on this opportunity if we are smart enough.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $73.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $181.6K 8.940M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 514582 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 1028507 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.