DRE 5.56% 1.9¢ dreadnought resources ltd

"You both have wonderful research bases"... no, I've seen...

1. 2ic
    5,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4972
    "You both have wonderful research bases"... no, I've seen nothing County's posted to suggest more than tenuous grasp of the geology and exploration potential. They can keep trying to undermine my opinions and credibility, but I won;t have them damned by association thank very much.

"Besides you two nobody is interested in the bickering between you two"... no, defending my character and credibility offends you put us on ignore. I posted more accurate analysis and interpretation on DRE's projects in 10 months than anybody else and refuse to allow johhny come lately no nothing to run me down or run me off. Calling out poor company reporting is garden variety for HC, almost HC's raison det're in fact, of which 95% of my posts are factual and very little direct management reference. Coutry wanted to make it all personal, probably because they can't make it technical, so when they stop defending and distracting from poor reporting with erroneous personal attacks, threats, moderations, I won;t have to defend myself... problem solved.

@Countrywriter... still waiting on DRE's excuse for leaving out PW drilling data?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $70.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $58.73K 3.013M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 3848760 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 2066188 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.