DRE 5.56% 1.9¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Ann: Gold Drilling Commenced at Star of Mangaroon, page-175

1. 559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1386
    DRE is a diversified explorer with a great team IMO. This thread used to be positive but that all changed; why?. Is this about ego or 2ic? No, it is about playing in the deep end on an explorer with a distinguished Chairman and great MD in charge of a hard working team. It is not about me either and I just wanted @2ic to tone down on the insults.
    I wanted to learn from him but as you will see below it is worth listening to the company and to keep 2ic in perspective thanks to his own words. You will see what I mean and it is essential in your understanding of DRE to think about the story below. I hope he keeps posting and on geology in a broad sense. He is qualified to comment on geology whereas I have to defer to independent and employed geologists who specialize in exploration specifically.

Oh dear @2ic, now I have to record and defend. Sorry readers tune out now. I look forward to seeing some announcements to discuss. I posted replies from the boots on the ground, full time employee with ASX rules over his head; and you dismissed them as usual. You came at me with sarcasm and malicious intent from the start (reminder and note I have screen shots of all of this as defense because you force that):

Post #: 70548677

@Countrywriter... I waschuffed to see a literate bull join the thread recently, with the residentgeo's going MIA I was hoping for some interesting debate on the valueproposition of DRE if not serious technical analysis. Imagine my disappointmentwhen multiple posts just parroted the same banal and erroneous ramping of eachand every DRE project, management, geologist like a love-struck teenager.Perhaps you live in the country and are a writer after the romantic style, allbreathless praise and swooning for our heroes of the story, replete withunbelievable acts and outcomes and a happy ending against all the odds. If Imay venture a guess... do you write fiction for Mills and Boon?

I am not retracting anything, but you are sounding increasingly ******** so here are some of your words (waste of time but necessary):
    Cut and paste and my answers to each point...

PS

He has admitted - his words not mine:
    1. buying DRE shares a couple of days before a cap raise, (false, please retract) What were we supposed to think when you said this:
    Post#: 70608980
    Losing money based on bad luck or bad investments is one thing,
    losing money onmisrepresentations or outright lies is quite another... shame on lyingmanagement, shame on me for falling for it I suppose. If my opinions save a fewothers from making mistakes or making them worse that makes me happy, thats thereal ego kicker...

2. to havingnever discovered any deposit(notan exploration geo (false, please retract)., so what is the point of applyingmine assessment(a discovered and defined deposit) of early drill results that are OBVIOUSLY INCOMPLETE and inadequate for the purpose of assessing the merits of further work on apotentialdiscovery?, What were we supposed to think when you said this, and this and this:
    Post#: 70782604 No, my personality never suited exploration
    and so I segued into mining and the resource/economic geology. There are a hundred variations of geologists out there, hopefully each geo having found their own specialty and happy place.

Post #: 70761427

You asked about the relevance of Bi, Pb and non-Au elements in the mangaroon hydrothermal alteration a little while back. Beyond my technical knowledge, but chalcophile-elemets (LMCE; e.g., Bi, Te, Ag, Pb) are low-melting-point and often drop out peripheral to Au-Cu dominant elements in zoned hydrothermal systems (maybe The Star is central to the peripheral Pb rich workings yeah?).

Post#: 66068414As an ex-geologist(unlucky at exploration but handy working with deposits) I'm more interested inthe rocks and resource economics.

3. of having to work alone, (false, please retract)
    What were we supposed to think when you said this and it covers the next request you make in 4. as well:
    Post#: 70782604
    I don;t have the personality to work for idiots, climb the greasy pole ofcorporate management, or the ethics of a used car saleman... so junior exploreris also out of the question. Truth be told, after running a small business Idon;t have the patience or goodwill to deal with selfish employees either. Thatpretty much leaves me working by myself, for myself, when and how it suitsme...

4. of avoiding the "greasy pole" of the corporate world because he has to work alone (gee I wonder why - sarcasm), (false, please retract)

see answer to 3,

5. to being lazy and,
    Credibility building exercise?

Post #: 70707446
    I really am a lazy geology skim reader who struggles to remember what day of the week it is, let alone real geology like you read in GSWA Map Explanatory Notes (hat tip to the really talented technical geos who did all that great work).

Post #: 70758103
    I'm just a hack trying to add some information punters might find interesting if not agreeable. Unfortunately, in staccato posts spread out over many days, without no plan of where i'm going except to start large scale and work my way down, it was always going to come across a bit f'ing loose... my apologies.

6. to having a massive ego (implied at least),

Post #: 70554565

Yes i have a huge ego (fragile... lol) and enjoy the edginess setting it up to be tested.

7. to have been threatened with legal action (who would wonder why)
    ... all this just for starters. Can't be bothered finding that but you said it somewhere like everything else I remembered and added to my knowledge about you.

Good luck to DRE and GLTAH.
    Regards CW
    ...who can relax now I have proof of my statements, although I did assume a little in 1. that he admitted to falling for it. I am sure he admitted to buying a couple of days before a cap raise somewhere but could not find that in a quick search.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $70.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $58.73K 3.013M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 3848760 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 2066188 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.