DRE 6.67% 1.6¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Ann: Gold Drilling Commenced at Star of Mangaroon, page-192

1. $m8
    842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Anonymity lends both courage and a measure of safety to speakers who might otherwise fear retaliation from those who are ruffled by raw speech. It protects you personally from getting fired by a boss or doxxed by an angry mob. It promotes the airing of controversial, unpopular speech and promotes debate that might otherwise be suppressed. And it encourages whistleblowing.

awasp I’d imagine with you style of writing and emojis they would now know who you are.
    now people on here think DRE have a potential litigation case against 2ic. Now if someone who works for DRE has access to said persons names emails even addresses.
    Now with 2ic’s style of writing would be an easy match. Now add a disgruntled investor who thinks 2ic is the reason the company in not delivering. Rather than the company not delivering. Disgruntled person then takes action against 2ic eg. Violence ect ect.

I will say it again it looks like a direct move from the company to control freedom of speech, potentially violating human rights, manipulate and control your thoughts about out comes.

hopefully someone smarter then me can pick up what I’m saying and convey it better.

let’s face it the hotcopper forum is a public discussion what dose the company aim to achieve by this.

DRE is responsible for doing the job passing on public information in a timely manner not what I fear as stated above. Very poor direction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.