DRE 6.67% 1.6¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Ann: Gold Drilling Commenced at Star of Mangaroon, page-195

1. 559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1407
    Hi $m8, respectfully, I do not blame 2ic for the current share price. I have been investing for decades and understand that the drill bit, acquisition of tenements, commodity fluctuations, market sentiment and execution of plans dictate share price in line with buying and selling pressures (and at times manipulation).

In person I would stand up to a bully the same way, and have done many times. They piss me off. He came at me first (as shared) so why are you furthering this? It is over - and I have my records in case he tries any crap on me too. Lots I have not shared. Apart from being prepared, that is the end of it. Reasonable questions and discussion are never treated that way from me so go check all my posts ffs. This is a once off, an exception.

I am not litigious either and have pointed that out, and mean it. I can look after myself.

I have asked the company as a shareholder about geology and 2ic claims, with an open mind, and remain open. I now see 2ic back off the insults (momentarily?) and am happy enough about that = truce; beside this has become boring so no thanks to you for continuation. When people throw crap at me I turn into the proverbial fan, as people have seen. I have not been paid by the company to undertake defensive posts against 2ic. That is for me, fellow investors and to a point the company as I see it is damaging to read slurs, insults, insinuations and etc. I would love the opportunity to work for them at some stage in future but have no plans.

As far as I am concerned the matter is finished.

I don't wish to continue this but will seek answers about comments by 2ic in the future and felt he was out of line. The company is aware of him from brief comments I got when I was asking about the points raised by 2ic. They did not say much, very professional. So can we drop this now? Is it hard for you to imagine I play with a straight bat? What you see in my posts is what you get.

Warmest regards to all posters and thanks to HC for the forum as it is often useful. Lets allow DRE to get on with the job of exploration without harassment eh?. Questioning is another matter but assumptions are not helpful to anybody. I don't want to waste any more posts or time on this OK?

TLDR (LOL) CW, have a great weekend in this crazy world where so many people are "wigging out". Too much stress.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.