DRE 0.00% 1.7¢ dreadnought resources ltd

2ic.. I cant understand why you sound somewhat aggreived when...

1. 704 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 619
    2ic..

I cant understand why you sound somewhat aggreived when others come at you. You invite it by the tenor of you otherwise quite informative posts. I can understand that you probably dont want to take insults or slurs lying down but im pretty sure despite your indignant sounding reponses to fiesty posters that you do actually want it. If you didnt you could modify you own posts and responses just a little bit to express the same message without some of the bitter antagonisic tone that you know will ruffle some Feathers and start a fuss in the coop.
    Quit the feigned offence and just admit you like a scrap, alternatively adjust your responses.. maybe... Just a suggestion. You will do what you want but fwiw that my 20c for u 2ic.

After your recent posts I get the 2ic moniker a bit more though. It could have no association to employment in any way. Youre married so automatically at least on that front you are 2ic. You're certainly not the only 2ic on this forum in that respect buddy. Happy wife happy life etc. Good luck with that and best wishes to your wife and her challenges too. That shit is never easy.

another point tho.. you criticise deans presentation of the prospects and drill results. Not going to rehash all that crap again but curious what you think of the teams actual exploration methodology and approach to the exploring the ground that DRE have?
    Apart from maybe suggesting they shouldnt bother certain places how do you regard their actual prowess on that front?. Apparently we have mostly shit ground according to you but how has the team performed in other ways according to you experience in terms of discovering what is actually in ant given tenement?

There is only a few things a companies price can do.. up, down, stay roughly neutral or completely evaporate if they go bust etc. Given bankruptcy is relatively uncommon and the neutral status quo of staying the same is not usually a state that lasts for too long its nearly a binary bet in most cases.. up or down. So me being a badly trained poodle only needing to push button a or b, up or down to either be right or wrong, I have a reasonably good chance, like maybe not 50 % but within the ballpark of that range, of predicting the share price movement in any particular direction and appearing like a poodle savant. You.. with your massive geo brain can say something that sounds way more credible, believable and substantiated than my little woof woof ankle biting comments and will be credited with actually knowing wtf you are talking about should those comments' predictions eventuate, and sometimes that may actually be justified but it is no way necessarily directly correlated with the truthor what actually happened.

In some ways your mostly negative comments may(or may not) have been correlated with so many other market Inputs that influence the price, so was what you said the reason for the movement or was it coincidental with it? A big ego would tend to assign the credit to itself i would imagine.

I'm sure a lot of what you say is valid and factual within the framework that it is presented in but you do fail to take into account the bigger picture sometimes, actually quite a lot really. I dont try to attack you for this.. youre mostly just presenting a geologicsl perspective but not an apple to apples comparison to other explorers. You tend to assess the prospects of this company though the lens of individual deposits. Much of that I'm sure is significant but stepping back a level or two and viewing from a forest rather than a trees perspective I'm generally inclined to not be too concerned about it.

I'm appreciative of your geological focus and ability to drill down, as it were into the finer details of technical probabilities for various projects. That should scare the shit out of me and make me run to the nearest plastic tray of doggy litter to make a hurried deposit. Why it doesn't though is because of a few reasons...

DRE has a few different tenements, prospects etc. If I look at this company from a forest perspective and compare it to its peers I see a company that puts a larger portion than most of its shareholder funds into the ground.. drilling etc.. this is where hopes turn to reality/share price appreciation can happen.
    On top of that, out various tenements seem to be collectively covering a range of potential minerals and locations..- great to have that optionality and diversified risk profile. It's not like we are just focused on on particular metal that could fall flat on its face after any one news piece or influential comment.
    Leys not mention strategic psrtnerships thst deridk tbis further by absorbing slot of the financial and cost burden.

it's a bit of a hackneyed phrase I suppose to say that the directors and management are well invested in the company but the truth is that they bought in like many punters when the share price was a lot higher and I believe have mostly not sold. No one will knowingly give their money away. They believe in it and have plenty of money in the game. That has to account for their true belief.

comparing DRE peer to peer, with other similar companies.. the prospects, team, newsflow, macro influences both good and bad, tell me comparatively how good or bad they are on what they have and what is known and the amount of drilling, newsflow and what not that is likely to be a potentially positive price driver in the near future?
    Compare them to some alternative options in this market. After all we are Herr to make money, not to score points on any particular aspect of the conpany in a snapshot moment.

Look at the conpany as a whole, and compare it to many of the of the shit explorers out their like gsm or whoever you want to name that are almost like fickle one hit wonders that seem to offer endless ppm results and have writers that put mills and boon to shame if rock and mineral romance was the theme.

I have heard it before but DRE' separate prospects individulally seem to have as much credibility and hope as many other separate explorers combined.
    A bit like a minny explorer find in a single company.

I think investing in any explorer is always pretty much like buying a lotto ticket. If you think anything else youre a dreamer. That's my approach to protect myself. I expect to lose my money but hope to allocate it in such a way that any single loss won't f me up and the wins will cover it.

it still feels like buying deg is getting a few tickets for the purchase price of one ticket but maybe worh the bonuses of a ree resource built Into the price like kind of bonus ticket.

Not here to knock you mate.. just give a more bigly perspective if you are going to assigned the doom of one project to the entire companies valuation.

thats all for now. Got some assholes to sniff.

have a good weekend all.

poodle

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $25.15K 1.558M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 3319617 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1696492 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.94 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ 786733
Last updated 15.58pm 02/05/2024 ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.