DRE 0.00% 1.7¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Dude.. seriously I think its too easy to look at the small...

1. 704 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 619
    Dude.. seriously I think its too easy to look at the small picture and say yeah, i did the wrong thing. But really, I think your thought processes were right, just the instance of the particular action was wrong.. in hindsight of course but if I were you I wouldnt stray from the path of thought that led you to think dre had more chances than WA1. There is a luck element to any decision you make in this kind of environment but you dont want to throw the baby out with the bathwater so to speak. Just cos you thoughts, philophy and actions werent confirmed this time doesnt necessarily mean they were wrong, just wrong this time. Statistically i think that line of thinking would be proven right more often than not in most situations, so I think thats the best path to take. You can punish yourself for missing out on an outlier of a discovery like WA1 but there was no evidence to suggest that it was any more likely than any other compay hitting pay dirt.

There was no way to predict that it was a better bet than DRE. Shit happens sometimes but dont mess with a good algorithm or plan just cos it didnt work the first time, and DRE, having so many options, could still do very well and outperform

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $25.15K 1.558M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 3319617 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1696492 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.94 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ 786733
Last updated 15.58pm 02/05/2024 ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.