DRE 0.00% 1.8¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Very useful discussion thanks guys! I'll just add to what bigcon...

1. 784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 431
    Very useful discussion thanks guys! I'll just add to what bigcon mentioned about geologists being baffled. All knowledge including geology is discovered through the senses, then formed into percepts, and finally concepts. Rationalism is whereby people form concepts and/or theories in their mind, then try and test to see if their innate idea is true (this is the wrong method of reason which is why i suspect a lot of geologists (not exclusively) are lost in their heads wondering why all their theories fail).

Geological models and interpretation, when done using improper induction in logic (i.e creating a generalization about geological potential based on incorrect theories rather than actual observation), will always lead to failure, especially when they integrate non-essential geological characteristics and use these to induce further incorrect generalizations. DRE have geological obervations (using the senses) and actual high-grade historically mined gold: a consolidated district that they are looking to extend.

This is what I like about DRE:

"A program of 21 RC holes for ~2,000m has been designed to confirm existing and extend mineralisation along
    strike and at depth. This drilling will also provide geological and geochemical information to assist with gold
    exploration across the project and lay the framework for future Resource definition drilling"

Testing, testing, testing, to clarify geological and geochemical information in order to vector in where the gold will likely coalese. Geology is an exact science when done objectively using observation. A lot of geological models have been done wrong (thanks to modern day disintergration schooling in epistemology). You see it all the time. One company projects the possibility of an orebody using airy, fairy rationalism, find that their geological jargon didn't prove out, sell the project, then another company comes in and just tests an area where the other didn't and vwalla, a billion dollar deposit. "Oh but impossible" the old geologist said! Not in reality my dear friend, just in your head.

Don't get lost in wild theories devoid of observation. DRE have already discovered rare earths and massive sulphides. This evidences that their METHOD of logic and exploration is likely objective and correct. biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $63.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $18.35K 1.036M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 3716753 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 2087832 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.03 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ 802104
Last updated 15.59pm 07/05/2024 ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.