DRE 10.0% 1.7¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Ann: Gold Drilling Commenced at Star of Mangaroon, page-49

1. 3,113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8553
    Don't get lost in wild theories devoid of observation.

Suspect the "wild theories" meant @2ic's who has since replied. If correct then they are certainly not devoid - many might say too much.

I tried a couple of times to post yesterday but wasn't happy with the results so canned them.

At face value the sentence above refers to many of the DRE "rampers" as much as the folks on the fence or down right "downers"

In fact some of the "rampers" provide very limited good evidence other than dreams of grandeur.

My first reply to a @2ic post went along the lines of "Thanks, saved me from saying pretty much the same thing. Although a bit harsh". Haven't changed my view over the period since.
    Still say thanks for posting on Yampi and DRE in general as my energy levels have been impacted by ?long covid and lack of research skills/time to cover the vast area of ASX exploration.

Exploration geos have a different view to those with the background of @2ic, engineers, bean counters. Some overlap, of course, but the level of optimism for exploration is necessary as the big ones have always been difficult to find as discussed above. The statistics of finding them even with the best science is daunting and becoming more so as the ones that you can stub your toe on are decreasing and costs are going up. Toe stubbing is rare in the literal sense now but the geophysical toe stubbers are the likes of OD, Winu, Havieron, Kamoa, Platreef, Carra, ?BHP/BUX in the states rcently (+500m), Luni? etc where drill testing comes up trumps as 'virgin' discoveries. Havieron is a prime example of the early bird not getting the worm. Took some 20 years for GGP to come back and test the toe stubbing geophysics at 430+m. DeGrey's Hemi. too much already the list could go on with the combination of science and serendipity (at times) combining for the rare economic discovery.

Exactly 100 years since the discovery of Mt Isa this year. Toe stubber if you can recognise it. Century wasn't.

I had felt @2ic did not consider the chance of "a big one" enough but that was addressed in the recent post.

For those of you who express dislike of some posters the ignore button does the magic tric (sic).

==============
    Yampi
    My sentinel observations were OK but missed a couple of sites and predicted some were drilled that were not.
    The drilling did suffer from many problems but was a technical success at the least. Did the EIS drilling get done? If not there is no coin forthcoming. I suspect it was intended for the deep Orion hole which did not get drilled. Assays may upgrade things but not too much IMO as base metals are relatively easy to spot visually if the quantity is going to be close to economic in size/grade.

Star of M
    Drill sites visible on sentinel as per proposal. Perhaps not all set up yet.
    There is also Cu/Zn in the structures to be tested. Left field idea.

Bresnahan
    Note the high Au grades have been partially tested by Avocet's wide spaced 2013 drilling. My impression of what is given in announcements is that it is a brand new walk up target. The response of some posters seems to be along these lines as well.
    The Au is true toe stubbing stuff and shows it can happen though what the end result is only time and more exploration will tell. Big structure.
    REE's / U??? worth some exploration with a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow possible.

==========
    Hope for some good assays and geophysics at Mangaroon/Yampi.

Maybe the quiet spot will heat up at Illaara?
    Lithium? Quite a large system at Peggy Sue but been on the back burner and I'm getting the feeling a decent discovery might be too late now that the Pilbara and Canadian Li search has taken off with huge successes. Li like REE's is not rare......

Mespik, Assez Genug......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $55.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $47.22K 2.985M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 392745 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 3713418 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.