DRE 3.13% 1.7¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Thanks for the link.... very informative.Just before I make a...

1. 1,391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1879
    Thanks for the link.... very informative.
    Just before I make a few points on the interview.....

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5715/5715049-9ea9674da79fc306c2d5bc14afafe061.jpg
    Epistemology.... a DRE example..... 'they' said the REE's ended at the Lyons River Fault..... yeah right?confused.png

'They' said the Gifford Creek Carbonatite didn't extend beyond the fault..... hmmmm..... say no more.

Another very interesting interview from DT.

Personally, i think anyone who watched this and didn't get their entrepreneurial juices flowing.... shouldn't be invested here.
    Firstly..... Mr's Eddy asked me "what are you repeatedly listening to".... I told her.... she bought more shares. tongue.png

Dean laid out the plan going forward for The Star..... and 'friends'.
    We have 2 x mining leases in place.... if needed. We have Paulsens to process said gold up the road.... also if needed.
    Anyone not sure what that means.... needs to see who the chairman is there.... our very own Chappy.eek.png

At some stage Kerry asks.... "Dean, what's the story".what.png

THE STORY confused.png.... what's in a story some may say.
    If you've been in business..... IT'S ALL ABOUT THE STORY..... it's how you get support, money, partners etc.

How did Twiggy get the $$$$ to build a private railway in the middle of nowhere to rail his newly discovered iron ore.
    He had a great story.... that's how.
    There are sooo many examples of successful entrepreneurs.... most only had a dream.... a story..... someone believed them.

This is where we as DRE investors.... partner up with not much more than a story.... a dream.
    The Star is a great story..... hopefully we've only heard the first chapter.

DRE management are not just Geo's or directors of a Co.... they are entrepreneurs.... opportunistic entrepreneurs.biggrin.png
    Taking advantage of low gold prices to secure the remaining leases from scattered lease holders.
    Consolidating an area with proven high grade gold.... that's insight.

Buy your straw hats in winter.... when no one else wants them.
    That's what the other half said to me yesterday when she topped up.

Some may argue about the geology....pros n cons.... all hyperbole right now. ( epistemologically ? ) I had to say it one more time.rolleyes.png

First Quantum sound excited about Money Intrusion.... a fully funded fantastic opportunity for holders.
    REE's resource due soon.... remember.... 'they' said it wasn't there..... THAT'S AN ASSET waiting in the wings.
    There also hasn't been a better time.... with record Aust. gold prices to 'uncover' a rich,high grade Au discovery.cool.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $59.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $45.18K 2.779M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 3369835 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 3925032 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.