NVA 3.33% 15.5¢ nova minerals limited

What no one mentioned yet, is the mindblowing discovery cost of...

1. 390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 496
    What no one mentioned yet, is the mindblowing discovery cost of 3.5 dollar/ounce.
    And this number for any long term value oriented investor should mean crazy efficiency for long term wealth creation! Why do i say that?
    Because i yet to find any gold Junior in a first world country who carry their in ground resource net worth at 3.5 dollar/ounce or even remotely close to it regardless of classification,size,or grade yet thats how much cost us to discover those ounces,and the gap between value and cost is huge.
    Additionally its not a simple task to search for juniors in a tier 1 jurstiction with sub 20 AUD/ounce valuation either,regardless of its size,and grade because there arent many such company out there..

So as far as im concerned going forward at least for the next few year i expect that our company will be capable to find more ounces at similar rock bottom costs(at the Korbel district and RPM) and would continue with conservativelly 5-10X value creation compared to their Capital spent,of course there is no guarantee that our ounce increase will be reflected in our share price,exspecially not right away,for that the perfect example is right in front of us in the past 1 year,but eventually for me hard not to see a massive value creation with the drill rigs going forward,and the fair value realization of what we already got.

PS: Probably many of you already noticed that the junior mining industry behaved in the past 1 year like gold went trough a significant price decline which normally bring lower all juniors and miners,but this time nothing of the sort happened,yet almost every single gold equity whetever Miner or junior is down considerably compared to last year,and when im looking at great Junior gold projects whetever in the exploration or in the development phase most of them are down significantly, ~30-50% price declines are not uncommon on projects which surely going to get built in the next 3-5 year,and the fundamentals for gold is as good as it could get and the price of gold standing firm in the 1700-1800USD/oz price range,im sure its a bit of head scratcher for many...
    At one point not too far from now i expect the gold price to rise higher,and i also foresee a significant roation into gold equities exspecially as money will try to find safe heavens against inflation,and try to hide from the growth stock slaughter.
    Thats the time when i expect that Nova will be fully valued on the market for what its worth.
    Troughout the year understandably the sentiment around Nova was rather poor,thanks to the delays,poor sector performance,and the questionable capital raise,but our company after all delivered rather spectacular results for the year,and for my opinion our company never looked as good as now when im looking at it from the valuation standpoint. Also the visibility of future growth and value enhancement possibilities are rather significant for the next 1-2 year.

So all in all the price of a stock can always go lower,but i believe currently the Upside vs Downside ratio well in the favor to the Upside.

Have a great Sunday everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $37.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.0¢ $12.60K 80.89K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 72834 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 2479 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.