STM 10.0% 0.9¢ sunstone metals ltd

You said: "Perhaps there is just a general consensus that this...

1. 626 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    You said: "Perhaps there is just a general consensus that this stock has a lot more value in it than the market realizes."

I don't think there is a general consensus. It is clear that insiders have information not available to the general public hence the share price activity. From the information released to the market AVI cannot have a market cap of 20 million knowing that the copper project is worth zero at today's copper prices; they haven't found any gold or lithium, they don't have enough money, yet where is the 20 million market cap coming from? How are they going to finance the development of the mines? Is it the case that the insiders know for sure that the lithium and gold do exist? If that is the case why not delist AVI now and keep it private and enjoy all the profits that would come from mining the gold and lithium? Let me guess why ... sometimes the business is not finding a gold mine but creating the expectation of finding one. To attract new investors you need to write a nice story and AVI story has jumped from chapter 3 to chapter 10 in a matter of weeks. The general consensus is that chapter 4 to 9 need to be released to the market so that everyone can make an informed decision to purchase shares in a viable company capable of offering a return overtime. In the meantime the insiders can continue to play with their shares indefinitely until the end of the times.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $34.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $12.12K 1.282M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 2117039 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1426225 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.