ARL 1.08% 46.0¢ ardea resources limited

Certainly not impressive if only looking at the (low) grades...

1. 1,455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 694
    Certainly not impressive if only looking at the (low) grades reported. But it does emphasise the 'slow and steady' approach ARL takes to exploration.

I like the fact that they will re-assay historic drill pulps, basically a cost effective free kick on drilling. Maybe something comes out of that...?

What it did answer for me was a question I asked on these threads a few weeks ago when we were discussing potential spin offs of the WA gold assets. My question was whether the nickel/cobalt infrastructure could be used in some form to assist with gold refining....this report confirms that potential exists when they state.."Any development for the gold projects, is also expected to benefit potential future development of nickel-cobalt resources by utilising common infrastructure".

Keeping these resources under the same banner, that's the way I'd like to see this progressing. No reason not to until a finance deal is struck, then the decision becomes one for the JV to decide, and by then it's a moot point!

Just my initial thoughts smile.png
    J22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $91.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 46.5¢ 45.5¢ $23.69K 52.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9327 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.5¢ 4546 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.