HRZ 2.04% 4.8¢ horizon minerals limited

Ann: Gold Exploration Update, page-13

1. 11,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4952
    Not worth an announcement, we wait all year to hear about the detailed gold exploration undertaken and this is what we get in return. Unbelievable. There are so many more prosperous targets than the ones they chose. I feel like we need a big clean out and some personalities who are more competent, energetic and ruthless come in. People willing to stand up for shareholders and do the best for them! We were close but because a couple of shareholders forgot to vote we just missed out on replacing one of the directors.
    This company has outstanding assets that many in the precious metals space would dream of and right now on sentiment alone we should have a market cap multiples of what we are. Unfortunately poor management and horrible decision making along with a loss of confidence in them is holding us back. A sad state of affairs. We can only hope that the remaining drilling to round out the exploration year will show more success but at the pace of this company we likely won’t get the assays until late Jan, early Feb.
    We should be in production 3 years ago, that’s the frustrating part, but who is going to sell out at up to an 80% loss. Many probably bought in 11-13c which was the consistent channel of trading until 2 years ago when it went pear shaped losing focus of gold and wasting time on RVT.
    All we can do now is hold long and hope some major investor can see the value In the assets, regardless of management and help drive up the share price.
    Additionally if management want to help show some signs of confidence returning in their own program and operations, how about buy big on market. I don’t mean a $5k trade here and there. $100k plus which should be pocket change for what they have raked in the past 5-10 years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.