BCM 12.5% 1.8¢ brazilian critical minerals limited

You don't know what to say to that because you don't possess the...

1. 7,469 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2008
    You don't know what to say to that because you don't possess the relevant knowledge to form an educated opinion, or because it doesn't suit your downramping agenda.You'd prefer to hear Skol's opinion because you know it will agree your downramping agenda (even though it won't make any sense).

It's not about belief. It's about assessing the evidence supplied in the ANNs.

I have signed off on lots of due diligence studies on mining operations and I can smell a rat a mile off. I can normally spot dodgy operators on the ASX by the language they use and the level of detail in the ANNs. Have you seen how detailed BBX's ANNs are? I've been following these guy for 2 years and they are genuine straight talkers.

Obviously they're not going to use a process that involves a 33 day leach. They got 360g/t after 18 days of leaching followed by routine fire assay and they're continuing to optimise the process.

Like I said, to address longer leach times you build more leach tanks to increase the volume of solution in process. Simple.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.002(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $14.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $11.38K 660.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2499 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.