BCM 0.00% 1.7¢ brazilian critical minerals limited

Hi Nod, Thanks for posting and as I have said before, I value...

1. 1,598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    Hi Nod,

Thanks for posting and as I have said before, I value your contribution. I look forward to the day you and @Midnight26 finally agree on something! I think by then we might be well on our way up and all questions will have been answered.

Talking of questions, I have had the same thoughts as you in regards to processing the assays and how this would be possible given the leach times required. I also had questions about the delays in the granting of drilling approvals. As a holder of BBX I emailed Jeff McKenzie the following questions

1. Would you be able to explain what is causing the current delay in regards to environmental permit approval for Tres and Ema?
    2. What is the companies plan for assaying the drill cores from Ema and Tres. It appears results have been best achieved through a leach and then routine fire assay. Will this be the process we use for the drill cores from the upcoming program? e.g. Should we expect to wait a further 12-18 days for the leach process on top of transportation and fire assay before receiving first results?
    Pretty basic questions and Jeff was more than happy to provide me with a very detailed response of which I'am more than satisfied with. I encourage all holders to do the same. ([email protected]). I would share but as I have been requested not too.

To be honest, yes we still have a long way to go. Do I believe that we can generate an income from mining by my estimated date of Q4 2018, unequivocally yes and possibly sooner. Are there still risks? Absolutely. Would I want to be on the sidelines if they hit and this takes off? No.

FYI everyone, as has been said before, this can gain 100% in a day or lose 100% in a day such is the volatility of this stock. And until we drill and define a resource and an air tight reliable assay method will continue to be the case. All I'm trying to say is don't bet the house but I reckon its worth a crack.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $2.054K 120.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 94187 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 588235 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.14pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.