BCM 0.00% 1.7¢ brazilian critical minerals limited

Ann: Gold Extraction Results from Ema and Tres Estados, page-119

1. 2,518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1154
    Things are pretty quiet on the BBX board, it's pissing rain and cold here so I thought it time to tell the real story about the 3 Billy Goats Gruff .
    Here's a link to the traditional story:

The story is really about 3 speculators seeing their hope of green grass on the other side,namely a stock ..BBX for example.

The small billy goat was the first to try and cross, and then emerged the Troll trying to convince him to dump his shares.Being schooled well by his older brothers, he told the Troll to piss-off and spend his energy on his older brothers who had much larger holdings.The Troll let his pass.

Well, I'll skip the story on the second goat and tell you what happened when the oldest of the goats passed- he had the largest holding.

The Troll came out in full force full in the knowledge that if he got this goat to unload his shares,he could load up at succulent prices.The older wise goat knew better though.

"Dear Troll"the old goat said "be careful, your boot lace is untied"

The Troll bent over to do up his lace, and before he knew it, the old goat had come up behind him and stuck his old grizzled horn up where the sun do't shine, lifting the Troll to the heavens then tossing him over the bridge.

Epilogue:the goats went on to claim their fortune.
    After a lot of work by the proctologist,the Troll resumed his work at the bridge waiting for the next group of speculators.
    Moral of the story:A Troll just does his job and there is usually a bridge to cross.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $11.20K 651.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43115 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 85000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.20pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.