BCM 5.88% 1.8¢ brazilian critical minerals limited

Putting aside wild asteroid/pot of gold at the end of a rainbow...

1. 4,854 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3876
    Putting aside wild asteroid/pot of gold at the end of a rainbow speculation for a sec.

Four things that stood out to me from that Query response from BBX.

Firstly was that looking at the limited SEM results (and they are point SEM results so shouldn't read too much into them yet) was that anytime you had elements such as Fe Na Ca Fe Mg detected (which could be indicative of "fresh" **bro the Au and Pt group numbers were usually very low, where the Au and Pt group numbers were high we saw either very high or very low Al numbers and Fe Mg Ca etc often absent and that would seem to suggest some sort of Al zonation = a tropical saprolite weathering horizon change. Therefore - it would not surprise me in the least if there is some sort of weathering zonation effect bringing/acumulating the high grade Au and Pt group to surface or intimately associated with a type of mineral that may or may not have some sort of preferred weathering zonation. I wouldn't be surprised to see much more modest grades of Au and Pt group elements from samples from the deeper parts of the drill holes. If they sample the holes from 0m to EOH that would confirm some peoples suspiscions about what exactly the company is trying to acheive, especially if they persist with using their "secret squirrel" assay techniques.

Secondly - although the photographic evidence about the chain of custody is informative - I have never seen such dilligent photography of sample submission and transportation as this. This must indicate that the company had suspiscions about the potential high grade nature of these samples and was probably expecting questions to be raised about this part of their process. In which case - why wasn't this evidence presented initially on the original ASX release?

Thirdly - that photo at the sample site didn't look to have had a large amount of disturbance and excess fresh unweathered rock chips evident that would be expected from a large recent rock chip sampling effort. Maybe just a poor example photo, I dunno.

Fourthly - if the ASX is still listening - it would be nice to see any photographic evidence of the surface rock chip sampling program "in action" to see the number of people involved, and the type of tools/implements that were used to obtain these samples - just to put to bed any concerns about sample equipment contamination. Just think about if these tools and workers were locally sourced (highly likely), what is the provenance of these tools and where were they used before? I would also love to know what the tolerances and accuracy were for their hand held GPS locations given the rather thick jungle canopy (not a huge concern for me but others have had issues with these units in this environment).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $14.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $3.022K 170.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24409 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.55am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.