BCM 0.00% 1.7¢ brazilian critical minerals limited

Ann: Gold Extraction Results from Ema and Tres Estados, page-56

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi Midnight26 and all,

Have you noticed that when these BBX detractors come out of the wood-work they often appear to be very new to posting on HC. A poster with only 8 posts backing up the new resident Troll makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up with suspicion.

BBX up by a factor of five since January and ten since the middle of 2016.

Just think if the resident Troll’s pick of CBA @ $84.92 had done something similar it would now be trading over $420.00 / $840.00 If that had been the case and I had been previously trying to talk him out of that play imagine just how stupid I would be feeling today. I reckon I would just shut my mouth and retire under a bridge some place!

Anyone trying to talk a savvy investor with active brain cells out of a stock reporting Gold @ 299.3 g/t. is in my opinion beyond funny!

Just a question you may be able to help with to save me doing the math as I’m on vacation at present. How many kilos of ore can we expect out of every 50M drill hole with what I’m guessing may be a 200 / 250mm drill bit. As I understand it all of this sample can be assayed under the current limited mining permit. These larger samples should also give the company a much better understanding of the actual geology and value of the ground; so roll on the 21st of August.

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $2.054K 120.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 94187 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 588235 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.14pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.